JSC NPO CENTER took part in the industrial exhibition HANNOVER MESSE 2018On November 23-27, JSC NPO Center took part in the industrial exhibition HANNOVER MESSE 2018 as a part of exposition of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
The stall represented scientific and technical developments of all branches of the company in the fields of minerals processing and creating equipment and technologies for metal processing and production, namely:
- technological grinding plants for high-quality components of dry building mixes obtaining,
- high-tech plants for polymetallic ores benefication,
- technologies for cube-shaped crushed rock and M sands obtaining,
- automated 5-axis plasma and waterjet cutting machines,
- centrifugal casting machines,
- centrifugal test stands,
- electron beam welding services.